The Long Haul


     My life is a failure in this family, but not everything can go your way in life and i had to learn that the hard life. Oh for some who dobt know me my name is Greg Heffley the SMARTEST one in the family. I live with My brother Roderick, my little brother Manny and my Mom and Dad. Lets just start by saying having a brother is real over rating, my friend Rowley says he wishes he had a brother. Man i wish i can give him one of mines. Supposedly my family supposed to go to a amusement park for our vacation because Mom wanted to get out more. Eventually we went on a road trip to Soak Central. Soak Central is a Waterpark that have a lazy river 3 big pools and a huge water slide that you need to take stairs for. While we was on the road there was a bunch of CRAZZYY much that i have to tell you. We was on the road for a while and when ever manny goes to sleep he have to go to sleep peacefully, i mean like no music ,no sounds, no nothing. It was very hard to do that on a couple stops because when we pay to go on farther on the road each man we stop by and pay is VERY LOUD. The reason why we crazy about manny waking up is because when he do He'll do a big tantrum. We went to a motel and we tooked the last room and when we went in the room the room smell like dirty socks, there was stains on the floor, left over clothes, and cigarette holes in the pillows and sheets. Manny slept on the couch, Roderick tooked all the pillows and put them in a pike and slept on them on the floor, Mom and Dad slept on the matress that they tooked down and i slept in the closet with towels. I couldn't sleep because there was rambling noises in the hallway. I went to go see what it was it was the kids that me and roderick saw at the jacuzzi i was mad so i yelled at them to stop and return the janitors cart that they stoled. The littlest one cried very loud and apparently the father of the kids came out the room and i ran away. There is so much more i have to tell you for now i have to go see you soon.  

Comments

  1. You have a lot of great details. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you emphasized the "smartest". There are some "I" that need to be capitalized, but other than that...you did a really good job writing from the character's point of view. Good post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greg Heffley "Diary of a wimpy kid" star