Slawter by Darren Shan



      My story is about when I person named Dervish waked up and finds himself In a small room  in one of the buildings that make up the town Slawter. Dervish and His friend Bill E are also in the room and he uses special magic to wake them up.  The three of them run into the town trying to warn people to get away by saying there is a gas leak and the town will explodes soon.  Back at dervish house, dervish tells Gibbs about what his future would be if he did have magic. So then dervish had an accident with his powers and did a spell by unleashing a demon from another dimension. The demon was living in the sewers and people was missing slot and right now. At the part of my book when they try to find a spell to send the demon back to the other world. 

Comments

  1. Could you please make the letter a little bit bigger? Is really hard to read for people that use glasses (like me). And...wait a second... YOU'RE READING THE SERIES "THE DEMONATA" AREN'T YOU!? That's one of my favorite series! Trust me it will get better... There are some words that need to be capitalized, but I'm really happy you're reading that book! I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice book choice, I want to read this series too. Try to include more details and always proofread your posts. Overall, nice work and interesting post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greg Heffley "Diary of a wimpy kid" star